There are still tables available for dealers/vendors interested in getting involved with the show. General show guidelines for vendors are listed here for reference, but pricing information for table reservations can be found on the PDF form available for download at the bottom of the page.
SHOW LOCATION / SCHEDULE:
Emerald Theatre, 31 N. Walnut, Mount Clemens, MI 48043
DEALER SET UP: FRIDAY June 28 – 10:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: SATURDAY & SUNDAY June 29-30 – 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Dealers get in at 9:00 A.M.
- Over 15,000 square feet.
- Free electricity.
- For demonstration, in consideration of your neighbors, SMALL amps only.
- *Dealers are responsible for their BOOTHS and INVENTORY. Gordy’s Music WILL NOT be responsible for transactions, sales, warranties between dealers, exhibitors or visitors, theft, damage, accidents, or acts of nature.
- Absolutely all transactions will take place in the exhibition hall. This will be, as always, STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Dealers MUST bring their own receipt books. Receipts MUST have Company Name & Phone Number on them.
REMEMBER YOUR CUSTOMER CAN NOT LEAVE THE BUILDING WITHOUT A RECEIPT!
- Each buyer and/or exhibitor is urged to provide their own property insurance and are responsible for all contents of their booth.
To reserve a table, download the contract flyer below (400 kb PDF file), fill out & return.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL (248) 546-7447 or EMAIL gordysmusic (at) prodigy (dot) net